- Huge, new distribution center with growth opportunity!
- Premium Pay with the ability to be paid daily!
- Overtime opportunities!
- Temp to perm hire in as little as 60-90 days
salary: $19.5 - $21.5 per hour
work hours: 6:30 AM - 3 PM
education: High` School
- Use material handling equipment to stock, retrieve, lift, carry, move, & position merchandise stored on various levels throughout the warehouse/crossdock
- Responsible for the safe operation of equipment to ensure no damage to merchandise, equipment, or facilities
- Perform safety checks on lifts, reporting any damage prior to start & end of shift
- Maintain accurate inventory and report any discrepancies
- Perform all routine equipment servicing including, but not limited to attaching a battery charger, replenishing fuel, and checking for safety of operations
- Clean up and dispose of boxes, packing material, & pallets, as well as general housekeeping of facility & specific product line areas
- Rotate through different departments, as necessary, to meet the demands of the business
- Participate in ongoing training regarding technology upgrades & new systems applicable to the position
- Perform all job tasks assigned by the leadership staff to achieve & maintain daily productivity & quality goals
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.