salary: $50,000 - $50,000 per year
work hours: 7:30 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Accomplish by developing, training, and implementing RF technology into the warehouse environment (WMS) across all manufacturing locations.
- Educate and monitor staff members on OSHA regulations.
- Pass numerous FAA / OSHA compliance audits with high evaluation reports.
- Receive, unload and store inbound resupply munitions from aircraft pallets and ISO containers into storage facilities.
- Coordinate the flow of inbound and outbound traffic; negotiate pricing with domestic and overseas carriers; expedite LTL.
- Handle radio frequency (RF) tracking instrument when loading and unloading trailers tracking merchandise value in the millions of dollars.
- Support ISO implementation and documentation process.
- Maintain detailed ledger of LTL and overseas containers to minimize potential errors in shipping customer specialize products.
- Orchestrate major training exercise for 4K+ soldiers encompassing logistics, food, water, and communication assets to facilitate maneuverability.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.