salary: $50,000 - $70,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Monitor all industrial equipment in manufacturing environment, responsding to mechanical failures
- Perform troubleshooting work to diagnose issues
- Document work orders
- Perform preventative maintenance prodcedures as required
- Ensure timely completion of repairs to reduce downtime
The essential functions of this role include:
- working up to 10 hrs of overtime per week
- Mechanical Maintenance
- Preventative Maintenance
- Machine Set ups
- Work Order Completion
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.