salary: $45,000 - $60,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Measure machined components and analyze quality trends
- Ensure products meet conformance to company and ISO standards
- Use of quality and inspection tools such as calipers, micrometers, height gagues etc
- Perform first piece, In-process and Final inspection, including documentations
The essential functions of this role include:
- working up to 5 hrs of overtime per week
- Use of calipers, micrometers
- ISO Standards
- First Piece, In-process
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.