salary: $60,000 - $75,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
- Determines and negotiates best economical and quality alternatives for raw material purchases and service contracts.
- Monitors and approves compliance for expenditures for production materials in
- Responsible for compiling, reporting and acting upon inventory performance information (inventory levels, turns, safety stocks, lead times, etc.)
- Responsible for resolution of material delivery and quality problems with suppliers
- Develop new sources of qualified suppliers at the best total value that are consisting with company requirements for quality, pricing and delivery
- Interfaces with Product Development and Engineering Department to transition new parts to manufacturing successfully
- Collaborates to find opportunities for cost reduction and process improvement on existing commodities
- Responsible for the negotiation and review of all significant contract for materials and services
- Maintain and updates policies and procedures in the Purchasing Department
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.