- 2nd shift- 5pm to 3:30am
- Sunday-Thursday; Friday is OT if needed
- Location: Temple, GA
work hours: 5 PM - 3:30 AM
education: High` School
- Attach brackets to end of door is rolled
- lift raw materials,finished products,and packed items,manually or using hoists.
- unload items from machines and place on assembly stands
- help production workers by performing duties of lesser skill, such as supplying or holding materials or tools, or cleaning work areas and equipment.
- Apply hand or foot brakes and more levers to lock hoists
- move materials to and form storage or production
- install protective devices, such as bracing,padding, or strapping, to prevent shifting or damage to itmes being transported
- attach slings,hooks, or other devices to lift materials and product with overhead crane/hoist and guide loads
- maintain storage areas to ensure that inventory is protected
- keep work area clean and neat.
- other duties as assigned
- Material Handling
- Stock Handling
- Moving Material
- Product Handling
- Production Control
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level: Entry Level
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.