salary: $20 - $24 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
- Assemble electrical panels and sub-assemblies according to Engineering–supplied schematics and other written and verbal specifications, facilitating a positive and constructive interaction with members of the Engineering and Assembly departments.
- Execute projects within budgets provided in order to meet schedule deadlines.
- Participate in training new hires on procedures, techniques, and safety guidelines in order to promote strong departmental performance.
- Test, or assist in testing, operation of completed product.
- Assist with facilities maintenance and other jobs as required.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.