salary: $16.75 - $16.75 per hour
work hours: 2:30 PM - 1:30 AM
education: High` School
- Assist in operating machinery while following safety guidelines
- Follow all setup procedures and work instructions as documented in the Operations System.
- Complete all quality checks as documented; make adjustments and re-produce product as needed to provide accurate and damage-free product to the Customer.
- Perform daily operator preventive maintenance checks, as assigned.
- Clean and reset work area at the end of each shift, including but not limited to sweeping the floor, placing items in the proper storage area, stacking pallets, restocking packaging, and dumping trash.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.