salary: $14 - $14 per hour
work hours: 7 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
- Move finished goods from the final assembly line to shipping.
- Assist in unloading the line.
- Stage jobs in the shipping area as directed.
- Assist with scanning finished goods into the system.
- Participates in morning production meetings. Follows all safety rules.
- Maintain record count of each material moved from one location to another, product description and number moved.
- Daily check list must be completed by first material handler to use the forklift for the day.
- Responsible for operating forklift in safe manner, always following safety rules including safety horn beeps, seat belts, no headphones, safe mph.
- Closely follows directions to load or unload items on machinery and assembly lines.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.