salary: $49,920 - $62,400 per year
work hours: 6 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
- Using SolidWorks and Mastercam.
- Using the HAAS 4 Axis CNC machine.
- Read technical drawings and set up the machines in accordance with blueprints.
- Use computer software to model cutting paths and program machines accordingly.
- Perform quality assurance tests to ensure products meet design specifications.
- Adjust machine cutting paths or settings to optimize production while maintaining quality.
- Consider tools required to cut materials and program machines accordingly.
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems with machines as they arise.
- Perform basic machine maintenance such as cleaning and sharpening.
- Train new employees on how to properly operate CNC machines and programs.
- Other duties as assigned.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.