salary: $42,000 - $48,000 per year
work hours: 7 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Performs various drilling activities to obtain boring samples such as soil drilling, rock coring, sampling, classifications, in-situ testing, and monitoring well installation
- Investigates sub surface conditions
- Recognizes and identifies soil and rock types and material classifications
- Operates drilling equipment at shallow to moderate depths
- Identifies and locates utilities and other site safety concerns
- Responsible for drill rig transportation
- Trains and directs Drilling Assistants
- Communicates with Project teams
- Maintains record log of drilling activities
- Directs site inquiries from the general public to the project team
- Identifies and coordinates daily work schedules at job site
- Loads and unload augers
- Prepares tooling and supplies for the day’s tasks
- Assembles and disassembles augers
- Assists with the location of boring locations
- Retrieves and log samples
- Cleans and maintains equipment
- Performs site clean up
- Must be aware of, and adhere to, safety practices and policies.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.