salary: $18 - $18 per hour
work hours: 12 PM - 9 PM
education: High` School
- Will physically handle freight - continuous lifting, bending, and reaching required
- Must be able to push, pull and pick up freight of up to 50lbs.
- Load and unload trucks in a deadline driven environment
- Use a RF scanner to accurately locate and move material for accurate inventory tracking
- Effectively work and communicate as a team and use team lifts with anything over 50lbs
- Maintain productivity standard within operational area
- Maintain a safe working environment as a condition of employment
- Assist in keeping work area clean
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.