salary: $14 - $14 per hour
work hours: 6 AM - 4:30 PM
education: No Degree Required
Safely operate equipment used to process raw fiber into yarn
• Process materials accurately to ensure quality standards
• Work within a team environment and communicate effectively with others
• Other duties as assigned
• Ability to lift 40 lbs. sometimes, 25 lbs most of the time and 15 lbs all the time
• Ability to stand, walk, bend, kneel, stoop, reach or grasp for various periods of time throughout the shift
• Ability to work in multi-temperature environments, hot or cool.
• Ability to spend the day standing and walking for the entirety of the shift
• Regular attendance and the ability to complete assigned shift is essential
• Manufacturing environment with varying uncontrolled temperatures
• Ability to work overtime as needed
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.