salary: $75,000 - $80,000 per year
work hours: 12 AM - 8 AM
education: No Degree Required
- Works on rotating shift basis as an integral part of a specific rotating team
- Supports operational team with day to day improvement and troubleshooting of software applications and PLC controls with maximum focus on increased reliability
- Electrical and controls support for operations and maintenance
- Perform predictive and preventive maintenance
- Interpret and maintain electrical schematics
- Identify, design and implement controls improvement solutions
- Interface with contractors, vendors, engineering, maintenance and operations
- Perform root cause analysis on process interruptions
- Work with engineering on specific electrical and or controls projects from design to startup, including HMI and PLC programming, installation, checkout, start-up and training
- Provide on shift – plant wide support (including overtime coverage for vacancies) for diagnosing, troubleshooting, and resolution of Level I (PLC/Servos) and Level II (HMI) system related problems
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.