salary: $16 - $16 per hour
work hours: 6 AM - 6 PM
education: High` School
• Assembling various products
• Packaging various products
• Performing rework and inspection on the product
• Backing up higher-level positions
• Awareness of quality standards and ability to identify defects in products
• Recording data related to product quality and traceability
• Cleaning of work areas as required
• Complete the associated paperwork
This position works 12 hour shifts on a 2/2/3 schedule - 2 days on, 2 days off, 3 days on, 2 days off, 2 days on, 3 days off. Over the course of a month, you'll work full time hours, but less days a week! This gives you more days off outside of work than a typical work schedule. OT available after training.
Night shift from 6pm - 6am also available.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.