salary: $40,000 - $60,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
education: High` School
- Professionally handling customer repair requests from start to finish.
- Preparing repair quotes for customers.
- Communicating repairs needed and selling the service to our customers.
- Following up on parts needed to complete repairs.
- Billing and Accounts Receivable follow-up.
- 1 – 2 years of experience in a fast-paced office environment is required
- Aptitude for understanding customer needs and communicating solutions.
- Aptitude to quickly master internal database and software programs is essential; MS Office knowledge required.
- Team player with positive attitude, high energy level, and ability to establish customer rapport and build relationships.
- Excellent verbal communications skills, good listening skills.
- Strong follow up & problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, productively and swiftly while maintaining attention to detail.
- Continually and consistently look for better ways to do the job
- Intellectual curiosity
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.