- Incentives to grow and perform above and beyond expectations
- Excellent team work environment from the top down
- Opportunity to work for a growing company
- New warehouse location with top of the line equiptment
salary: $17 - $18 per hour
work hours: 6 AM - 2:30 PM
education: High` School
- Operate equipment efficiently to produce concrete products from raw materials to yard stage Inspect the quality of products according to standards
- Assist in maintaining accurate production
- Monitor the operations of machinery and associated equipment to detect and report malfunctions Perform machine clean-up, set-up, and other functions associated with job changes
- Make sure all housekeeping is maintained in a clear and orderly fashion in assigned area
- Perform additional duties as assigned by the Supervisor, Lead Operators, or others in a responsible position Willing and able to cross train on other aspects of the production process
- Other duties may be assigned as needed
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.