salary: $74,000 - $84,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High School
Ensure the safe and efficient operation of all equipment to meet or exceed company established Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) expectations and customer quality expectations.
- Follow Lock out / Tag out policy.
- Proactive in addressing unsafe conditions on production equipment.
- Process production equipment and maintain documentation to support process changes.
- Proactive in addressing inefficiencies of production equipment.
- Perform maintenance tasks as outlined by Maintenance Manager and/or TPM Leader.
- Use power tool equipment in the shop in a safe manner to avoid injury or harm to self or other employees.
- Proactive in addressing machine inefficiencies during preventative maintenance.
- Evaluate operator checklist and comments prior to performing preventative maintenance to ensure all causes for production inefficiencies are addressed and corrected.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.