salary: $80,000 - $80,000 per year
work hours: 7 AM - 3:30 PM
- Demonstrate leadership, high personal standards, ability to develop intellectual capital and professional ethics
- Must be a team player and strong leader with the ability to influence organizational change
- Must have the ability and desire to work in an entrepreneurial environment and be a self-starter and successful in working without close supervision while implementing APS standards
- Educate, communicate, and work with all levels of manufacturing employees including senior leadership, plant leaders, and shop-floor employees
- Plan, lead, and facilitate meetings / working sessions
- Direct and lead multiple initiatives at once
- Build and implement detailed project plans
- Utilize computer skills necessary to build presentations and spreadsheets
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.