- Randstad offers 1st day benefits (Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance, plus 401K)
- Once hired on, the client offers 1st Day Benefits, so there is no gap in coverage
- Plus, enjoy two paid break times with our 8-hour and 10-hour shifts
salary: $18 - $18 per hour
work hours: 3 PM - 11 PM
education: High` School
- Inspects finished products, products being processed, incoming materials, parts, assemblies, reviews batch records, and tests products for conformance to company standards
- Assumes responsibility of the process being audited and communicates with Supervisor/Managers as needed to resolve lot non-conformances or other related quality issues
- Recommends measures of corrective action in compliance with the ISO PDA Plan checking criteria
- Participates in special projects (auditing, training, and/or inspecting) and provides reports to management on findings, as assigned
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.