- Competitive weekly pay
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- 40 hours full time
- Career advancement
- $13/hour for non-TWIC; $13.43/hour with TWIC badge
salary: $13 - $15 per hour
work hours: 6:30 AM - 3:30 PM
education: High` School
As a Mercedes Benz driver you will routinely perform the following tasks, which is a vital part of the processing phase:
- Safely drive luxury automobiles around certain areas of the Mercedes Benz port.
- Cross train in various areas of our surveying process.
- Learn how to perform quality checks on new vehicles.
- Complete general diagnostics of vehicle to ensure proper software updates.
- Place owner's manuals in the vehicle.
- Help keep the site clean of debris.
- Remove protective car covers from the vehicles.
- Remove tow hooks from the front and back of vehicles.
- Other duties as needed.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.