salary: $14 - $16 per hour
work hours: 7 AM - 3:30 PM
education: High` School
- Receive ordered materials from vendors by verifying quantities received against packing slip.
- Inspects incoming materials and products for accuracy and completeness. Confirm that materials and products received meet the specifications ordered.
- Data Entry daily materials received and placing them in stock with completed paperwork.
- Assembles products by sales order requirements. Follows standard assembly quality control and quality assurance procedures to ensure compliance with industry standards.
- Visually checks completed work against submittal drawings to ensure accuracy and completeness. Utilizes measuring instruments such as calipers, gauges, profilometer and borescope to check dimensions.
- Tests completed products per quality control and quality assurance procedures to meet industry standards.
- Package products by sales orders instructions for shipping. Coordinates pick up and shipping with specific transportation companies to meet delivery requirements per sales order.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.