salary: $16.44 - $16.44 per hour
work hours: 6 AM - 2 PM
education: No Degree Required
- Must be able to communicate effectively in group or team environment about safety, product quality.
- Reports all work place safety concerns to the appropriate personnel and takes corrective action when appropriate
- Promotes a culture of safety and efficiency by adhering to plant safety and work rules
- Ensures fellow associates are aware of and in compliance with all safety rules.
- Approaches safety with a positive attitude and watches out for the wellbeing of others
- Supports plants’ 6s initiative by keeping supplies and equipment organized
- working in a smoke free environment
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level: Entry Level
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.