salary: $19 - $19 per hour
work hours: 2 PM - 10:30 PM
education: High` School
- Process various types of steel (Cold roll, Galvanized, Galvannel, Stainless, etc)
- Recognize copper and steel thickness and gauges
- Cut copper & sheet steel on a shear (48x96)
- Operate forming machinery bending copper and steel (Hydraulic Brake Press -Trumpf 50/50 and Trumpf B130)
- Operate shearing machinery including glastic and steel -(Hydraulic Shear – Cincinnati Shear)
- Punch holes in copper and steel (Trumpf 20/20/, Boschert CU-PROFI, Stripit 750)
- Wash, dry and prepare steel parts for paint
- Debur and grind steel parts with hand tools
- Ability to maintain a positive and professional working relationship with peers, management and support resources, with a constant commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.