salary: $65,000 - $75,000 per year
work hours: 7 AM - 4:30 PM
• Supervises materials technicians performing receiving, shipping, and in-plant material movement.
• Manages customer container management systems.
• Ensures shipping notices are sent according to customer requirements.
• Ensures all company procedures are implemented consistently.
• Trains new materials technicians as needed.
• Manages forklift fleet including scheduling maintenance as needed.
• Oversees all activities related to receiving materials, shipping of finished goods and inplant material movement, etc.
• Coordinates the activities of the work team to achieve safety, quality, productivity, and cost targets.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.