- Carrollton, GA
- Pay: $24-$29 based on experience
- Resume Required
- Schedule: Monday - Thursday (Some Fridays)
- Shift: First 5am to 3pm
- Direct Hire - Urgently Hiring
work hours: 5 AM - 3 PM
education: High` School
- Installs, maintains, and repairs manufacturing equipment and fixtures
- Conducts general maintenance activities primarily on machinery and related equipment
- Maintains repair and maintenance records
- Troubleshoots problems and escalates the most complex issues to senior coworkers
- Responsible for maintaining the plant equipment in a safe, professional, and reliable condition.
- Complete all training as required and perform OJT to other employees as required.
- Design, fabricate and install mechanical and electronic equipment and perform program changes.
- Troubleshoot equipment and system issues on automated process equipment
- Ability to troubleshoot, identify, and repair issues on advanced control systems
- Perform quality PM's on equipment
- Knowledge of ANSI B11 standards a plus Perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on plant equipment, to include lubrication, repairs, and adjustments, cleaning, and troubleshooting.
- Wiring according to NEC
- AC drive systems and PLCs.
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 9 hours at one time
- working up to 5 hrs of overtime per week
- Electronic Maintenance
- Mechanical Maintenance
- Blueprint Reading
- Mechanical Diagrams
- Ladder Logic
- Electrical Circuits
- Hydraulic Systems
- Power Transmission
- ANSI B11
- Record Keeping
- Preventative Maintenance
- Electric Motors
- NEC Knowledge
- AC Drive Systems
- Computer Skills
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Root Cause
- Years of experience: 4 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.