salary: $50,000 - $60,000 per year
work hours: 6 AM - 3 PM
education: No Degree Required
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Loads scheduled rubber material onto mill by hand & operates mill to remove moisture from rubber stock
- Monitors milling equipment to ensure efficient operation & safety; adjusts machine components to regulate speeds, pressures, temperatures & flow of materials
- Monitors color and surface characteristics of rubber on every batch & takes required samples; notifies supervisor when product does not meet required standards and/or there is a malfunction with the machinery
- Performs cut downs using knife until smooth appearance is achieved on product stock; slabs off, stacks & transports stock, as needed
- Cleans rubber from rollers for re-milling; sweeps mill pan at the end of each batch & keep immediate area swept & clean at all times
- Records & maintains production data such as quantities, types, dimensions of materials produced, quality, etc.
- Other duties as may be assigned by the lead or supervisor
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.