salary: $15 - $15 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
education: High` School
- Accurately fulfill customer orders according to pick tickets generated.
- Reviews all orders to ensure accuracy of pick.
- May assist with unloading containers and putting away inventory in appropriate bin locations.
- Verifies, validates items and quantities of product coming in by comparing shipment to purchase order or packing list provided.
- Documents and appropriately reports any discrepancies (overages, shortages) or damages.
- May hand stack cases of product weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Manually handles, repacks, or restacks pallets of finished product as needed.
- Delivers materials to shipping area for shipment.
- Uses an order-picker truck to pull orders when needed.
- Assists with the daily cycle count program ensuring accurate count of inventory and accurate bin locations.
- Assists with bin maintenance always ensuring inventory accuracy.
- Must be able to operate forklift, reach truck, order-picker truck.
- Must have excellent math skills.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.