salary: $20 - $20 per hour
work hours: 6:15 AM - 3:15 PM
education: No Degree Required
Utilize all tools necessary to ensure quality parts are manufactured to customer expectations.
• Efficiently assemble sheet metal components using provided hand tools, pneumatic tools
• Accurately route, land, fasten and secure electrical connections using pre-terminated wires
per standard work documentation, schematics, and best practices.
• Performance test product using electrical/electronic test equipment and software.
• Move freely to any workstation within the environment to maximize production flow and
• Work well as a positive team member in a fast paced and dynamic work environment.
• Effective performance requires a deep working knowledge of jobs and workflow in your
• Ability to effectively communicate within a team environment and train others as needed.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.