salary: $45,760 - $62,400 per year
work hours: 6:15 AM - 3:15 PM
education: High` School
Perform setups on Press Brake utilizing part drawings and Bend Simulations.
• Perform inspections using precision measuring and gauging equipment.
• Perform and document all Job/Routing procedures as directed.
• Perform material handling functions including packaging.
• Assemble, Load and Maintain Tooling, Fixtures, Jigs, Etc.
• Consistently maintain a neat and orderly work area.
• Demonstrate high standards of Personal Conduct, Dependability, Versatility and Cooperation.
• Suggest ideas to improve job processes and inform manager of suggestions.
• Provides adequate feedback to department manager when the job is not running within 20% of standard.
• Provides adequate feedback to Department Managers/Engineering by using M.E.C.R forms and notes on the routing.
• Working knowledge of punch and die configurations, tip radius and the effect on part geometry
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.