salary: $17 - $19 per hour
work hours: 6 AM - 6 PM
education: High` School
• Ability to stand/walk in 4 hours intervals for a 12-hour shift.
• Ability to lift up to 8 pounds.
• Handle and transfer semiconductor wafers.
• Quality inspection.
• Process computer chip disks (wafers) through computerized equipment and tools.
• Document equipment control data, complete logs, and verify data.
• Follow written and verbal process specifications.
Working Schedule: Days:6am-6pm, Nights:6pm-6am
Days 1 - Sunday, Monday, Tuesday (Every other Wednesday)
Days 2 - Thursday, Friday, Saturday (Every other Wednesday)
Nights 1 - Sunday, Monday, Tuesday ( Every other Saturday)
Nights 2 - Wednesday, Thursday, Friday (Every other Saturday)
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.