- Weekly Pay
- Full Benefits
- Guaranteed Overtime
- Opportunities for Promotion
- And many other employee perks!
salary: $14 - $15.5 per hour
work hours: 7 AM - 3 PM
education: No Degree Required
· Process, package and ship orders accurately
· Organize stocks and maintain inventory
· Inspect products for defects and damages
· Examine ingoing and outgoing shipments
· Organize warehouse space
· Receive, unload and place incoming inventory items appropriately
· Check, verify and fill customer invoices
· Abide by all company safety and hygiene regulations
· Contribute ideas on ways to improve or optimize warehousing procedures
· Keep warehouse clean and organized daily
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.