- $35,000-$50,000 annual earnings
- $24/hr for OT
- Keeps you on your feet on your feet and busy
- Serve as the "right hand man" of the shop
- 1 hour paid lunch break - the pay is comparable to a $17.77/hr position that does not have a paid 1 hour lunch break
- 40 hours Monday-Thursday
- OT opportunities on Friday & Saturday
- Small work crew
- Weekly pay
salary: $16 - $16 per hour
work hours: 7 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Loading / Unloading trucks
- Attaching connectors
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.