salary: $17 - $17 per hour
work hours: 6 AM - 2:30 PM
education: High` School
What you will Do:
- Follow & maintain HACCP & Sanitation guidelines & processes
- Communicate (verbally & in writing) to complete downtime reporting and hourly production rates.
- Perform proper scanning of line downtime and scan proper parts/SKUs.
- Complete Preventative Maintenance (PM’s), Clean, Inspect, Lubricate (CIL’s) and conduct proper trouble-shooting as necessary.
- Follow and enforce the 5S Methodology including maintaining tools and equipment as defined by the 5S marking.
- Perform equipment adjustments, equipment center lining, and pre-flight start up inspection including cleaning condensation.
- Able to operate the Vorne Efficiency Tracking System
- Perform other duties as needed.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Ability to move about within a fast paced environment in/outside facility, and traverse between maintenance shop & production floor
- Exposed to cold & wet environment 34 degrees. Ability to work in outdoor weather conditions
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.