salary: $25.74 - $26.99 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
- At least six (6) months experience in a fast-paced, production/manufacturing environment and/or training in the field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of electrical concepts, preferred.
- Basic math
- Safety practices
- Ability to read, write and comprehend simple instructions.
- Knowledge of hand tools
- Able to regularly lift and move up to 50 lbs. with no assistance.
- Able to work in all types of environmental conditions including heat, cold, dust, oil and vapor.
- Willing and able to work overtime as required.
- Must have a positive attitude and foster a continuous improvement environment.
- Must be able to work well with others.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.