salary: $15 - $15 per hour
work hours: 6 AM - 4:30 PM
education: High` School
- Fabricate new metal components in accordance with product data sheets and in compliance with all applicable standards of safety and performance.
- Repair metal components in order to restore full functionality and safety performance.
- Solve problems and develop innovative solutions to novel situations that require a fresh approach while still maintaining required standards of safety, stability, and security.
- Maintain tools and equipment to a professional standard. Keep work station clean and orderly to retain a safe and operational work environment.
- Execute particular welds in a professional manner, examine work pieces for defects, and measure work pieces with straightedges or templates to ensure conformance with specifications.
- Work independently or with a small team of other welders to complete large and complex projects. Manage workflow, meet deadlines, and troubleshoot problems on a daily basis, in addition to fabrication duties.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.