salary: $22 - $25 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Work 40 hour work week, overtime as required
- Install new or modified electrical installations consistent with local and national codes.
- Plan electrical installations to minimize waste of materials, provide access for future maintenance, and avoid unsightly, hazardous, and unreliable wiring
- Follow diagrams, blueprints and interrupt specifications
- Application and knowledge of journeyman electrician level skills in the installation and repair of electrical systems and associated activities which may include the application of some mechanical knowledge to diagnose repair needs for air-conditioning and refrigeration equipment, or other equipment as necessary.
- Some Travel to job sites when needed
- Work from all types of step ladders, frame ladders and all size extension ladders.
- Attend educational and training classes when required
- Manage the cleanliness and organization of the Electrical Shop and main facility
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.