salary: $15 - $15.01 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Assists workers engaged in forming and fabrication of structural, steel or sheet metal products in performing a number of tasks during manufacturing and finishing processes.
- Assists in measuring and marking reference points to assist in layouts for manufacturing or forming materials.
- Loads, stacks, and transports materials, tools and work in process by hand, cart or hand trucks.
- Attaches ropes, slings, shackles or safety equipment to work pieces to prepare for movement by crane, forklift or other equipment.
- Cleans, scrapes and prepares material in preparation for manufacture or next step manufacturing or shipment using hand tools and cleaning materials.
- Grind, file and smooth sheet metal surfaces or weld joints/seams as necessary using sanders, files, wire wheels and other materials as necessary.
- Assist in concrete installation of 2085 listed fuel tanks.
- Operating cutting torch or hand held cutting tools to assist in fabrication.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.