salary: $24.75 - $24.75 per hour
work hours: 12:30 PM - 9 PM
education: High` School
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Performs individual member needs assessment to quickly determine the member's reason for delinquency and provide customized solutions and advice to improve their financial security
- Negotiates mutually satisfactory payment arrangement
- Completes required account verification, account maintenance, and documents all contact and collection attempts
- Contacts members in all stages of delinquency and across all USAA product lines through automated and manual outbound dialing; receives inbound collections and general servicing calls
Here’s what you’ll have:
- 3 years collections customer contact/sales or financial advice experience
- High school Diploma or GED required
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Company culture that takes pride in our diverse workforce
- Organization with 100 years of experience serving the military community
- Supportive management invested in your success
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.