salary: $50,000 - $60,000 per year
work hours: 7 PM - 7 AM
- Effectively manage and lead approximately 15 - 25 production employees to meet daily production, quality, and safety goals. Utilize attained knowledge and experience to analyze & troubleshoot equipment and machinery.
- Possess or attain a thorough understanding and working knowledge of our manufacturing process and related equipment, machinery, and systems, including the proper setup and control settings of the equipment.
- Thoroughly communicate important information to all employees to ensure the smooth flow of materials/product and to make sure employees possess the information needed to successfully perform their job duties.
- Maintain conformance with policies, rules, and procedures on his / her shift.
- Take appropriate coaching, counseling and corrective action (when necessary) with nonconforming associates.
- Attain a high-level working knowledge of all QC Systems and material/product testing equipment.
- Manage ADP Time & Attendance on a daily basis for all direct report employees.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.