salary: $14 - $14 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: No Degree Required
- Coordinate pick up appointments for outbound shipments.
- Check in truck drivers and assign dock door in which trailers will be loaded.
- Print shipping and UCC labels for all shipments.
- Confirm load numbers and complete documentation in Oracle.
- Process packing slips, request shipping supplies, and turn in completed work to customer service.
- Maintain a clean and safe work enviorment.
- Perform other duties as assigned based on workload and business need.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.