salary: $16 - $16 per hour
work hours: 4:30 PM - 1 AM
education: High` School
Second shift - Monday through Friday - 4:30 PM - 1:00 AM
What you’ll do on a typical day:
• Operate powered industrial lift trucks and order pickers to push, pull, lift, stack or move product, equipment and materials
• Use a handheld scanner with a high degree of accuracy
• Load and unload trailers as needed
• Adhere to the 7S program and maintain a clean environment at all times
• Display a commitment to process excellence
• Demonstrate an understanding of the Supply Chain quality policy
• Perform inbound receiving processes
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.