salary: $18 - $20 per year
work hours: 7 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
- Answer incoming calls and route them to the proper person. This also applies to emails sent to you personally. If you can assist, please do so. If you're unsure, you can ask someone who the message should ultimately be addressed.
- As time progresses, and applicant becomes more comfortable, they will also issue Return Material Authorization (RMA) numbers for units needing to be sent in for repair, via email and over the phone.
- Process orders as tehy are entered into Quickbooks
- Large orders may have future ship dates, which means not to ship before this time.
- Make use of manual pallet jacks and motorized forklift to move pallet stock around warehouse and wehn needed, load onto outgoing freight trucks. Most cases of units are on average, around 30lbs. Carts are available for moving cases around the Warehouse, if needed.
- Assist with unloading monthly shipping containers which arrive with new product. This new stock will be palletized as it is unloaded to be stored on the warehouse.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.