salary: $15 - $17 per hour
work hours: 1 PM - 9 PM
education: High` School
- Operate a reach truck, sit down forklift, and/or cherry picker
- Measure, weight or count products or materials to maintain accurate inventory of stock
- Determine proper storage methods, identification and stock location based on turnover,
- environmental factors and physical capabilities of facility.
- Pack, seal, and label postage to prepare materials for shipping, using work devices such as
- tools, computer and postage meters.
- Deliver or route materials to departments throughout the facility.
- Transports, delivers and picks up goods in accordance with a schedule as determined by the plant
- operations manager by way of motor vehicle including company trucks.
- Handles and transports material in an efficient and safe manner.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.