salary: $69,000 - $83,000 per year
work hours: 7 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
- 10+ years of experience in related field
- TRAVEL TO CUSTOMER LOCATION in company vehicle and On-Call Weekend Work
- Install, Troubleshoot, Repair, and Maintain Diesel and Gas Engines / Generators ranging from 20kW - 3000kW
- PLCs, circuit transfers, 12-lead re-tapping, 120/240 single and 3-phase system and 120-600Vac breakers
- Replaces batteries, belts and hoses; changes and/or tops off oil and filters
- Block heater installation and installs battery chargers
- Control panel conversions, re-tapping generator ends, and isolating / replacing faulty breakers
- Sets up, starts and operates equipment
- Load bank testing for Reactive/Resistive testing
- Fluke meter, amp probe, phase rotation meter and manometer
- Basic Computer Skills
- Adjustable Socket / Allen Wrenches ⅜” to 1” (Metric & Standard), Filter Wrench, and ⅜” Impact
- Screwdriver / Plier Set, Flashlight
- Temperature Gun, Fluid Pump, Jumper Cables or Booster Pack
- Multimeter, Manometer, Amp Meter, Phase Rotation Meter
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.