salary: $52,000 - $62,400 per year
work hours: 2:48 PM - 11 PM
education: High` School
- Demonstrate safety awareness and safe work practices
- Perform regular preventative maintenance on production and plant facility machines, equipment and systems
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments
- Work with close tolerances and measuring equipment
- Read and interpret drawings, models and blueprints
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production, when needed
- Assist in all operator required maintenance, when needed
- Clean and lubricate shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts of machinery
- Installs and/or repairs wiring and electrical/electronic components
- Assemble, install, and/or repair pipe systems and hydraulic and pneumatic equipment
- Set up and operate machine tools to repair or fabricate machine parts, jigs/fixtures and tools
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.