Requirements · High School graduate minimum- 2 years post-secondary with emphasis in industrial maintenance preferred. Any other maintenance or fabrication background is also preferred.
salary: $27 per hour
Take direction from the Maintenance Manager and perform skilled repair and maintenance of all equipment, using hand and power tools, welding equipment, plumbing etc.
· Be able to follow direction in performing work on new projects including plumbing new water lines, welding and some fabricating.
· Help with installment of new equipment or upgrades to existing equipment.
· Inspect or perform preventative maintenance on equipment.
· Perform building maintenance and repairs when necessary.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- General Maintenance
- Math and Calculation
- Written Communication
- Electrical Safety
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.