We are now hiring Material Handlers for entry-level, full-time positions in a local manufacturing facility. No experience is necessary, we provide on-the-job training.
Incentives include: weekly pay (direct deposit or pay card), healthcare options (including dental and vision), employee discounts, and 401K options! Our work schedules are flexible!
You will organize and transport products and support materials in your area of assignment. You must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with a strong candle smell. Your daily job duties may include:
- Locating, moving, and storing material and equipment
- Counting items and auditing pallets for accuracy
- Cycle counting, inventory control, and product disposal
- Detecting and reporting improper operations, defective materials, and unusual conditions
- Loading and unloading of box trucks
- Using material handling equipment such as manual pallet jacks
- Maintaining proper documentation and records
Positions start at $19.00 per hour.
Timeline of permanent hire is dependent upon attendance, performance, flexibility, and company need.
Interested? Don't wait! Contact me today at 603-325-1520 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.