salary: $50,000 - $75,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
This Field Service Technician will provide exceptional customer service, maintain a flexible work schedule, and use independent judgment and reasoning. This person will be responsible for:
- Receiving inspection survey assignments and communicating with the Field Service Coordinator for assignment details.
- Facilitating all pre-job safety meetings with the clients and contractors.
- Performing site visits and briefings with the client onsite representative to clarify the inspection run circumstances, especially the launching and receiving as well as the pig tracking and marking procedures when applicable.
- Launching and receiving the inspection tool in accordance to the client’s specifications.
- Assessing the tool condition and perform reconditioning when applicable.
- Validating the survey data for completeness and quality is sufficient for data processing.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.