- Medical, Dental, Sick leave, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401K (after 6 months
- NEW Instantcard Pay card- allows you access to up to 50% of your pay the next day after you work up!!!!
- Direct Deposit
- AT & T, Verizon, T-Mobile
- Car Rentals
- 1-800 Flowers
- Anytime Fitness
- Pet Insurance
- Refer someone to Randstad and once they work 50 hours you will receive $50.00!
salary: $18 - $21 per hour
work hours: 7 AM - 4:30 PM
education: High` School
As Assembler, you will work in a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility that specializes in aviation security, medical, power and motion products. You will perform electronic, electromechanical, and mechanical production assembly and subassembly operations to build and assemble units such as printed circuit boards, modules, chassis drawers, cable harnesses.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Parts Assembling
- Line Work
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level: Entry Level
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.